All the Right Reasons review by Nickelback

• Released: Oct 4, 2005
Nickelback: All the Right Reasons

The sound that Nickelback have achieved for their new album all the right reasons is absolutely incredible, they play most of their songs in cmaj so it's sort of a deep heavy metal rock album. There's only one song that's verry close to a heavy metal cmaj sound and that is the song side of a bullet, but over all I think the sound is absolutely beautiful. The only song in standard tunning on the new album all the right reasons is the song far away which I tabbed on ug. Any in my personal opinion the sound used in this particular album is amazing.

The lyrics are a bit more emotional in this album e.g. Far Away, If Everyone Cared, Some-one That Your With, Fight For All The Wrong Reasons, Photograph, the accoustic version of Someday, Next Contestant and especially Side Of A Bullet. Side Of A Bullet was written because Chad lost one of his best mates in a car accident and so that's the reason side of a bullet was written. The only song that talks about dreamin' about becomin' a rockstar is the song Rockstar and the only song that talks about persistance is the song Follow You Home. The music that goes with these songs I think suit it very well because they sound emotional, angry and depressed. I love Chad's singin' voice because the skill you need to get that distorted/grunge sort of sound voice is almost impossible and chad sounds so good when he sings like he does I honestly mean and believe that.

My overall impression of the album, all the right reasons is hudge and is never gonna decrease mainly because I think in my own personal opinion Nickelback is ten times better than those crappy bands like Led Zepplin and AC/DC. In my personal opinion Nickelback is the best band ever and nothin's gonna' change that. The most impressive songs on the album are nearly every single no infact every single song on the album. 1st of all there's nothin' that I don't like about the album. 2ndly what I love about the album is that the melodies, the intro's and the solo's sound so good. You may not of figured this out but Chad and Ryan have been accepted into the top 20 guitarist in the world and mike is in the top 20 bass players in the world and Daniel is in the top ten drummers in the world. If it was lost or stolen I would definately stop and nothin' just to get another copy of the album All The Right Reasons, I'd do the same for the other 4 Nickelback albums I own, Curb, The State, Silver Side Up, the Long Road and now the new album all The Right Reasons. And they were realeased in the order that is shown.

kjb
    I saw Nickelback when they were in Ireland in 2002. It was my first gig n 1 of the best
    ArcherTheVMan
    most of these reviews are quite decent i think this is their best so far. my only disagreement is with dann_blood as i think that the track 'Side Of A Bullet' is much better than he portrays it to be he doesn't seem to have a grasp on that song in any fashion nor what it is about or the point it is putting across.
    Oskarkina92
    Nickelback are the best band alive (and blink 182) its a great album "ALL The Right Reasons" i love it
    Ducaines1
    I think you should do research before you review an album, the first review for crying out loud says Ryan did a good solo. The first song was solo'd by Billy Gibbons of a little known band called ZZ TOP!! At least be right if your going to review an album. Everyone is entitled to an EDUCATED opinion.
    rock_roll
    agree with Ducaines1. Ive never been a huuuge fan of Nickelback, but i definately am now that album kicks arse and ive got it on repeat on my ipod!! \m/(+_+)\m/
    monkeyUS@aol
    dude this CD rules. but there no way they could ever top there classics like the hits on the 3rd cd silver side up. but it still kicks ass.But the real hit is not Photograph., nay body that lisstens to the radio will tell you the "ANIMAL" is the real hit. Most good songs have to have real feeling and something that you can like feel in your soul to be a grate song ,but there is allways an exseption to every rule.That rule is the song ethir has to have feeling or about SEX IN A FAST CAR!!!!!
    pats88
    Songs like Animal, Fight For All The Wrong Reasons, and Far Away are really heavy, with less acoustic guitar and more heavy riffs than you would expect from these guys. is he for serious? far away really heavy? i dont think he even listened to this album.. i like nickelback. i think this is their best album to date.
    Golden_creature
    dann_blood needs to get a life. side of a bullet is a great song and he shouldn't diss it. just because he doesn't like it, doesn't mean everyone else can't