All the Right Reasons review by Nickelback

• Released: Oct 4, 2005
Nickelback: All the Right Reasons

The sound on this cd was amazing it tops every other CD Nickelback has made it tops the solos and guitar for every song. The sound was amazing overall it surprised me because their new drummer is way better than their old one. 01. Follow You Home - it starts of amazing with cool drums, then the guitar does some pretty heavy riffs it has a good breakdown. 02. Fight For All The Wrong Reasons - probably one of my favorite songs on the album once again nice solo with the breakdown. 03. Photograph - this song has some pretty good acoustic and electric guitar riffs but I don't like it that much. 04. Animals - one of my favs on the album really catchy song cool breakdown and nice guitar riffs. 05. Savin Me - this is probably one of the best soft songs I have ever heard in my whole life it has an awesome solo and awesome intro. 06. Far Away - this song has good acoustic guitar but I don't like it as much as Savin Me. 07. Next Contastant - one of my favs on the album it has a cool guitar with effects and it has a pretty good chorus and a breakdown. 08. Side Of A Bullet - one of my favs again it has an amazing intro that is pretty heavy for Nickelback and has a kick-ass solo. 09. If Everyone Cared - I like this song but its not one of their best but still pretty good its better than Far Away and Photograph at least. 10. Someone That Your With - catchy song to listen has some pretty good riffs and stuff. 11. Rockstar - one of my favs on the album as well it has really good acoustic in this one.

The lyrics were amazing on this album I mean their just so powerful and listening to some of them makes you want to never let go of ur girlfriend or kiss her every day. 01. Follow You Home - I don't really get the lyrics but its talking about how his girlfriend is a queen, a duchess and yah. 02. Fight For All The Wrong Reasons - this song has very powerful lyrics I mean they speak out a lot. 03. Photograph - I know I said this song wasnt that good but the lyrics are awesome. 04. Animals - this song the lyris is all about sex and we control how fast we go by just how hard you wanna squeeze. 05. Savin Me - the lyrics to this song is all about dying and trying to save people from death. 06. Far Away - good lyrics but not the best. 07. Next Contastant - the lyrics to this song are about a stripper and saying how people are always trying grabbing her ass. 08. Side Of A Bullet - this song is about a guy that Nickelback knew and he could do all these crazy ass solos on the guitar then somone shot him while he was on stage. 09. If Everyone Cared - I think this song kind of relates to We Believe by Good Charlotte its saying how the world is wrong. 10. Someone That Your With - this song is saying that the guy wants the girl next door to be his girlfriend. 11. Rockstar - this song is all about being a star baby. Overall the lyrics were amazing.

The best songs on this album are Fight For All The Wrong Reasons, Animals, Next Contastant, Side Of A Bullet and Rockstar. I love the fact that their guitars are more heavier on this album then their past albums and I dont hate anything about it. If it were stolen I would personally kill the guy that stole it it was lost I would buy it again.

Oh_Nutz
    DSGuitaristM wrote: ok,ALL OF YOU QUIT SAYING THAT NICKLEBACK GUITARISTS DO THE SOLO TO SIDE OF A BULLET. IT was written in memory of Dimebag Darrel (Read up you twats) The guitarists in Nickleback couldnt even fathom making a solo like that,so those of you who diss it,think again,and learn the real meaning....retards.
    i cant believe it. you are telling people to read up, then you call them retards, when you yourself just read a piece of news that told you all this information? unbelieveable. it doesnt make you smart if you account on a piece of information you just read yourself 5 minutes beforehand.
    DSGuitaristM
    And if you didnt get it in the comment above,they used solo's that were sent by Dimebag's wife for the song,so the solo is by one of the greatest guitar players that ever lived,Dimebag Darrel..not money hungry blonde haired guys in tight pants and cowboy boots
    DSGuitaristM
    Side Of A Bullet was wrote in Memory of Dimebag Darrel and the solo in it is also by Dimebag,not by the Guitarists of Nickleback,they used old unused solo's by Dime and pieced it together,so,please,For the love of god,quit saying Nickelback Guitarists play this solo because they dont and get the meaning of the song right. Nickleback is alright..nothin special though.
    buried_a_lie
    lol i was thinking the exact same thing...
    RasmusLiebst
    I hate bands which show they are rich (for no reason) on the cover!! There's a limo on the cover - > why? It's okay to do, when it's relevant for the album, like the streets new album. It's about being famous and rich...
    Rock1986
    wingedgopher
    Rock1986 wrote: I had to listen to this whole F***ing cd on the way home from college with my brother and I almost jumped out of the car
    i understand entirely