All the Right Reasons review by Nickelback

• Released: Oct 4, 2005
Nickelback: All the Right Reasons

The recording quality is standard studio quality; decent, no real complaints in this department. The songs are each pretty unique; they aquired their new drummer on this album and you can hear the difference as soon as you put it in; more double-bass drum, busier lines, generally cool drum parts. The songs are all pretty original musically, incorperaing some country elements, metal elements, etc.

The lyrics are creepy at parts, the first song is about stalking a guy taking his girlfriend and beating/killing him. Kinda violent lyrics, and some sexual lyrics (Animals) but yeah; nothing worse than rap. I personally like Chad's voice, it fits their style well, and he has a pretty good range too.

I'm going to be honest right now: I don't know why so many people absolutely hate Nickelback. They had some overnight success with Silver Side Up, but you have to remember: that was their third album, not their first. This is their 5th and they're still going strong. You really shouldn't judge these guys (or any band) unless you've listened to a whole album and/or seen them live. That's just my opinion. This is one of the better rock albums to come out recently, and I will definatly be purchasing the next album these guys put out, first day.

Nickelbitch
    this was definatley one of their best albums...im not one for their slow ones like 'if everyone cared', 'photograph', & 'far away', but its still an incredible album... 'Animals' is my favourite...
    Nickelbitch
    RasmusLiebst wrote: I hate bands which show they are rich (for no reason) on the cover!! There's a limo on the cover - > why? It's okay to do, when it's relevant for the album, like the streets new album. It's about being famous and rich...
    exuse me, but thats a ute. not a friggen limo