All the Right Reasons review by Nickelback

• Released: Oct 4, 2005
Nickelback: All the Right Reasons

There are some very catchy and some very amazing songs on this album. There's so much diversity with the songs from aggressive to calming ballads that there's bound to be at least one song for everyone. My first Nickelback album and probably not gonna be the last from what these songs left with me. Some of the best songs I found were the simple ones with a lot of feeling put into them like "Savin' Me," "If Everyone Cared," or "Far Away." I'll give it a 9 'cause not every song can please anyone cause of the diversity.

Not bad lyrics. You can tell that there was a strong amount of feeling put into all of them. Most lyrics are pretty straight forward. Nothing overall standout about them. Some songs have good choices of words to relate to the feeling of the sound.

Nickelback's been pretty consistant with all of their past songs and these. You can tell that they're not as rough with all of their songs anymore though. Its for the best I find cause there are some of their best works on this album. Nothing really surprised me from what I thought. It turned out to be exactly what I expected which is good in a way I guess. I'd definately recommend buying this if you're a Nickelback fan. If you're more into meaningful lyrics softer songs, I'd recommend Theory Of A Deadman as an alternative.

AmplifySilence
    pats88 wrote: Songs like Animal, Fight For All The Wrong Reasons, and Far Away are really heavy, with less acoustic guitar and more heavy riffs than you would expect from these guys. is he for serious? far away really heavy? i dont think he even listened to this album.. i like nickelback. i think this is their best album to date.
    thats hilarious, far away is hard, haha, he didnt even listen to the album, i think u're right