All the Right Reasons review by Nickelback

• Released: Oct 4, 2005
Nickelback: All the Right Reasons

This band can play there instraments and play them well. something that makes you with you can wright that. Like the solo's in "Next Contestent" or "Follow You Home". But they may of had a little help with it. From Vinnie Paul & Dimebag, but still. Nobody play it like that anymore. And that why I love that band. Pantera And Nickelback.

Frontman Chad Kroeger has the one thing that really makes this band. Like Nirvana his way of singing says it all. Not that he can sing grate or anything like that he just has something different. It's not good, but at the sametime it's not bad. You can tell he put his hearts work into it. The song that went out to dimebag "Side Of A Bullet" you take the time to listen to it you do think like what happened there. He really does have those songs that make you think like "If Everyone Cared" he looks at life in a good way. That can be hard after all the things that life has brought out. Then again there is that one song that really pushed it. It's raciest sexest and really not puliticly currect. But that makes it a good song. And that song would be "Animals"!

These guys are very different to other bands. They can somehow change the meaning of a song and bring it to new hights. I love this band. But they never really got softer. Like "Disturbed" or "Stone sour" they just changed. From "Silverside" up to "The Long Road". They didn't get better but they never got worse it just changed in a way. But I still have one thing to say All The Right Reasons has a picture of a road on it right, but they called the 4th CD "The Long Road". What's that about really. And how come I'm the only one that realized it.

BigD3585
    The only thing that upsets me is the review for side of a bullet...It may be angry, but it was written for one of the most talented and loved guitarists in rock and roll history (Dimebag Darell) I know its angry, but its meant as a tribute, so lets treat it as one...and the fact that the solo is an actual solo played by Dimebag and its overlayed makes it even more of a personal song.
    turnfoot
    i'm guessing that most of you guys are metalheads. since almost none of you liked Photograph (which is the best song in the album by the way).
    McKillswitch
    Hamer213 wrote: Dude i saw Nickelback in Kansas last February and it was Fuckin' INSANE!!!
    Who the **** do you think you are? Dissing nelly murtando... tut tut
    icemanicx220
    ok so why do you think that far away is a heavy song, this song was written and performed acoustically, its not very heavy at all, theres an overdriven guitar in it but still, not very heavy.
    icemanicx220
    turbopunk2000 wrote: NIckelback is really boring. I listened to this one and the only good song is "animals". Everything else sounds like theory of a dead man or default.
    ok first no they are not boring, they are one of the best bands to have existed in recent years, second they dont sound like theory of a deadman, theory of a deadman sounds like nickelback, they were signed by chad kroeger's record label and nickel back is a big influence in their music. next time get your facts straight