All The Right Reasons [DVD] review by Nickelback

• Content: 9
  • Production Quality: 10
Nickelback: All The Right Reasons [DVD]

Nickelback is a great band that gives a variation of rock. Some of their songs can be hard-hitting, upbeat jams, and others can make you cry and put you to sleep. There are few bands that give this much sound difference and Nickelback handles it well. I got this DVD of their music videos as a package deal, so I also got the CD for "All the right reasons" with it. I like the crisp sound of their acoustic guitars as they use in "savin' me" and the sick distortion as they use in "animals." they make great combinations.

Content — 9
The video consists of the music videos for the four of the songs that were published on the album. "Photograph," "Saivn' Me," "Far Away," and "If Everyone Cared" was on the list. I think they should've put more music videos on the DVD to make it more satisfying. Once you are done watching, you get that feel of.. "thats it?" but its because its so good that you just want more! but once the music videos are over, you're not terribly depressed because they shorted you on the footage because right after them is an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour diary and interviews from the guys themselves.I found myself laughing in unison with the band as they tell their stories about being Nickelback. Overall this is a great DVD.

Production Quality — 10
The production was phenominal. The video that got me the most was "Savin' me" because of the neat little mini-storyline in it. I don't think Nickelback was really trying to impress anyone when they made this but they left me trying to pick my jaw up off the floor.

This album would definately stand up to anything that justin bieber kid puts out and any other artist. The most impresssive thing I saw on this DVD was the Artistry in the videos. The man/woman directing those shots are a freakin' genius. I recommmend anyone thats into this genre of music to run, dont walk to your nearest Superstore and dig out one of these CD+DVD pack.