All The Right Reasons [DVD] Review

artist: Nickelback date: 01/11/2011 category: compact discs
Nickelback: All The Right Reasons [DVD]
Release Date: 2005
This album would definately stand up to anything that Justin Bieber kid puts out and any other artist.
 Content: 9
 Production Quality: 10
 9.6
 9.5
 9.7
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
All The Right Reasons [DVD] Reviewed by: hiwaychild1, on january 11, 2011

Sound: Nickelback is a great band that gives a variation of rock. Some of their songs can be hard-hitting, upbeat jams, and others can make you cry and put you to sleep. There are few bands that give this much sound difference and Nickelback handles it well. I got this DVD of their music videos as a package deal, so I also got the CD for "All the right reasons" with it. I like the crisp sound of their acoustic guitars as they use in "savin' me" and the sick distortion as they use in "animals." they make great combinations. // 9

Overall Impression: This album would definately stand up to anything that justin bieber kid puts out and any other artist. The most impresssive thing I saw on this DVD was the Artistry in the videos. The man/woman directing those shots are a freakin' genius. I recommmend anyone thats into this genre of music to run, dont walk to your nearest Superstore and dig out one of these CD+DVD pack. // 10

Comments