Curb review by Nickelback

• Released: Jan 1, 1996
Nickelback: Curb

The sound on this cd starts of really heavy then ends the same like all the rest of their CDs. The best souding song on this is Little Friend and has an awesome solo in it. So hear this song because it has one of the best intros to a song ever.

The lyrics they were kind of hard to understand but if u look in the booklet or the internet then u would probably but Chad's voice is worse then the rest of the albums but still pretty good. The best song I would have 2 say lyrically is Just For (which is by the way on Silver Side Up). So the lyrics were pretty good but like their other albums way better.

The best songs on this album are Little Friend, Just For, and Curb are awesome. Little friend as I mentioned awesome sound awesome solo. Just For awesome lyrically good intro and good bridge but slips on the chorus. Curb awesome sounding and Lyrically nice acoustic and electric mix. If it were stolen I would buy it again but not hunt down the person who stole it.

Nickelbitch
    i love this album to death!! my favourites are window shopper, i dont have, little friend, left & fly...Fly has a traditional nickelback sound...awesome. i just couldnt get into Sea Groove though... i actually thought they sounded more like pearl jam in this one