Silver Side Up review by Nickelback

• Released: Sep 11, 2001
Nickelback: Silver Side Up

The sound on this CD was amazing. It has amazing guitar riffs all the songs sound awesome. The sound on this is way better than the Curb or The State because it is way more heavier than them. It ends with with acoustic but why couldnt it be like 9th on the album. So next time please guys put your acoustic songs like 1st or 9th. The best sounding songs were Never Again which by the way has a kick ass breakdown to it. The 2 others are Hollywood and Just For (it sounds heavier and better here than on Curb).

The lyrics were amazing! He sounds the same live as he does on this album The Long Road and All The Right Reasons. The best lyrically sounding songs were Never Again, How You Reminded Me, Too Bad and Good Times Gone.

Overall, this album was amazing its my 2nd favorite Nickelback album with All The Right Reasons in 1st place. The most impressive songs on this album are ah what the hell theirs no good and bad songs on this album. I love the fact they used more heavier stuff in this album than their past ones. I hate the fact that it ends with an acoustic just like all their albums and if it were stolen you don't even know what I'll do to the person.