The Long Road review by Nickelback

• Released: Sep 23, 2003
Nickelback: The Long Road

Nickelback have, in their new album, managed to create a compilation of songs for everyone. For the people who like slow songs there is 'Should've Listened', for metal fans there is 'Because of You' and for rock and roll fans, there is 'Flat On The Floor'. I assure you that Nickelback fans and newbies will not be dissapointed.

Chad Kroeger, the lead singer of Nickelback, has very clever rhymes and phylisophical lyrics, though sometimes not making much sense - but that is easily overcome. Chad's voice is perfect for the songs and it's lyrics, and easily beats some artists around today.

The Long Road is Nickelback's greatest album to date, and blows the previous album 'Silver Side Up' away. One of the most impressive songs is 'Do This Anymore', which could possibly be the next 'How You Remind Me.' This album is probably one of the best rock albums I have listened to, the only problem is the bonus tracks which are songs which all Nickelback fans would have heard already, and I should have been the upcoming B-sides. I would definately re-buy this album, and it was worth the money I paid. However said mainstream rock went out of style, obviously failed to hear Nickelback.