The Long Road review by Nickelback

• Released: Sep 23, 2003
Nickelback: The Long Road

The sound you will will when listening to this cd will make you know it's about Nickelback. The great intro's and the variation in the whole cd is great. You get some sentimental songs like"should've listenened and I include someday in this too. And very rough ones like Because of you and flat on the floor(which is way too short in my opinion). Indeed there aren't a lot of solo's, but maybe they are waitint for the next album with all their solo's...at least so I wish.

Indeed sometimes the lyrics of Chad Kroeger are weird and not really fitting. But I must say that the lyrics have gone deeper and sometimes very emotional, I refer to "should've listened" again. But the three things I like about Nickelback are the lyrics, the instrumental-skills and the voice of Chad. SO I absolutely love the lyrics:D

The album quite was similar pretty different from everything else I hear. They have their own sound and it suits them. Best songs are "Should've listened", "See you at the show" and "Do this anymore". Bad side, they should' really try making more solo's. They know they can do it ;). I recommend it to all the people who have bought SIlver Side up. And i would certainly buy it back if stolen. I collect all their cd's. I'm still wanting Hesher(which is going to be hard). I just Love nickelback. thumbs up for the new album!