The Long Road review by Nickelback

• Released: Sep 23, 2003
  • Reviewer's score: 4 Poor
Nickelback: The Long Road

The sound is good if you hear it for a first time, but the guitars get really repetitive and boring after a while. Especially since they have used the exact same guitars on all of there other albums. They never change it, which I find annoying and uncreative. I like Nickleback, but I like them less every time I hear one of their songs. Take the song "Photograph." The chords are boring and overused! And the singer's part (Chad Kroeger or something) is unbelievable boring as it never changes. I give them a three for trying, though.

The lyrics are actually not bad. They have some depth to them compared to the music. I like the lyrics. That's all I can really say about that. The singer's skills aren't bad. His voice is raspy, but it's good for the kind of music they do.

I really don't like this album at all. I think if it was stolen, I would just say "Ah heck". I'm not really impressed by it. I would say to you if you were considering buying it "you should really look at something else." This is a fairly boring album.