The Long Road review by Nickelback

• Released: Sep 23, 2003
Nickelback: The Long Road

This album is more of a metal type sound. It's got a lot of good rhythym and is very well composed. It's a much bigger attraction than their previous album, Silver Side Up. Also on the featured/reperformed songs, by other various artists, they created a much cleaner sound to the songs and did much justice to them.

Not a very political band, but a band that can be related to well by people ranking in age groups from as young as 13, to as old as 35 or 40. But when you listen to the songs you just know that each lyric was meant for each part of the song. They just go together like peanut butter and jelly. Simple as that. And Chad Kroeger's voice is like that of a god's. Where did this guy learn to sing? Did he learn from like a studio recording machine? He's amazing in that aspect!

I loved this album it's just great! I wouldn't buy it again though, I do have more important things to spend my money on. My favorite songs are these: Flat On The Floor (excellent guitar), Someday (amazing vocals), Feeling Way Too Damn Good (amazing composure), Should've Listened (awesome acoustic), Another Hole In The Head. Redone songs: Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting) and Learn The Hard Way. All of these songs are fabulously written/reperformed. So I definitely recommend this album.