The Long Road review by Nickelback

• Released: Sep 23, 2003
  • Reviewer's score: 3.7 Poor
Nickelback: The Long Road

Nickelback are an alright band, but really they are repative and I think all their songs sound the same. Also they might be geting a bit old because of their lack of variety. The singer has a distinct voice that can be told out from many ohters. The riffs aren't that complicated and this is the only Nickelback album that I have and I don't listen to it very much. The band, I think are really for a young teen audience and have many hits bought by their fans.

The singer pumps the lyrics out like a machine with his pumpy out voice that he has. The lyrics are random, about the songs that they are for. They are relevant to the songs that they are for and they make wonderful sense and they never have no point, which is a bit of a shame for me because I like songs without any point. I don't really listen to the lyrics, but the lyrics for 'Photograph' absolutely suck, they all rhyme and it is like some 5 year old wrote it. Maybe some 5 year old did, who knows?

I had this given to me and I'm glad I didn't spend any money on it because it doesn't get played much by me. The Nickelback albums all sound the same according to me and I think 1 album is all you need to get what Nickelback are all about. I don't like the repetition of songs and sometimes I can't tell the difference between the album tracks. Nickelback are on the way downhill, making and releasing worse songs as they go on with their albums. So if I had to buy another album it would be the first because if I'm right they'll be good at the start and then worse at the end. Rock on.

Nickelbitch
    to the GimpMaster01, did you actually know that you were rating The Long Road, NOT 'For all the right reasons'??? get it right if your gonna bag an album or song please