Everything Is review by Nine Black Alps

• Released: Jun 13, 2005
Nine Black Alps: Everything Is

As soon as I listened to, not everybody, on MTV2 that was when I knew I wanted this album. It starts like every rock album should - loud. It's just simply brilliant how they belt in with the first three songs. Island Records have real winner here with the guitar riffs. In saying this the sound isn't very original. They have the embodiment of a lot fairly newish rock bands like the vines or even the White Stripes' White Blood Cvells album, but not as abstract. The album has some softer songs further into the album. There's a nice and chilled acoustic song called Behind Your Eyes and then Intermission.

One thing's for sure, and that's the lyrics and singer suit this album he can rock out to the likes of not everybody and then show a softer side to his voice with intermission I think that in a few years time when they release a couple more albums we'll be looking at Nine Black Alps as a major name and also sam forrest the frontman for this outstanding band as a true icon. It's just brill lyrics all the way through with no slip ups which generally see in debut albums.

Like I've said this is a very very good album. anybody that is a true fan of music has to buy it! not everybody and unsatisfyed are definately the singles that will test anybody to whether you like or dislike the album. There's a whole mix of genre's mahed up into one album I'd say it's garage/punk/grunge/indie/soft rock. I would recommend it to anybody.