Ghosts I-IV review by Nine Inch Nails

• Released: Mar 2, 2008
Nine Inch Nails: Ghosts I-IV

Overall I believe that this is a phenomenal work by NIN and completely worth buying. It fits NIN and feels like an appropriate addition to their legacy. It retains their distinct style while doing something unique and refreshing. The sounds are beautiful and with Trent's beliefs in the record industries I would definitely buy this again if it got stolen. My one major issue with the CD is that after the first couple of active listens the CD seems to get repetitive. Despite this though the CD does make amazing ambient music or just something to listen to and let your mind wander.

Well this is an instrumental record. The tracks really make no effort to have any lyrical value, the sound does a brilliant job of painting images in your head. Most of the songs create epic stories or poignant scenes or just twisted images that change with the dynamics of the song.