With Teeth review by Nine Inch Nails

• Released: May 3, 2005
Nine Inch Nails: With Teeth

First off, the sound is addicting. The albums sound is very dark, as usual comming from Trent. The drums sound real on the record, not from a sampler, which makes it harder. Some really cool riffs on the record, like in 'Only' and 'Love Isn't Enough.' The sound is different from NIN records, but it's still in the ballpark to tell that it's Trent Reznor's music.

Are you kidding? Lyrics are written by a lyrical genious. Trent is a god when it comes to lyrics. "Yes I'm alone, but then again I always was, as far back as I can tell, I think maybe its because, because you were never real to begin with, I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked, yes it did!"

The album is awsome. You can't compare it to TDS or PHM because its a different vibe, but its still awsome. One of the best NIN records ever. Trent sings about how he got f--ked up in the past, and how he lost it all, and how he is doing now. Best songs - "Don't You Know What You Are," "Only," "Love Isn't Enough," "Everyday Is Exactly The Same" and "With Teeth." I'll be listing to it for a long time.