Bleach review by Nirvana

• Released: Jun 1, 1989
Nirvana: Bleach

Bleach is Nirvana's rawest, loudest, and heaviest album, in my opinion. Kurt Cobain deliverd electifying riffs along with screaming vocals. Krist Novoselic's bass and Chad Channing's drums gave a solid back beat to every song. When you listen to Bleach, you can hear Nirvana's Punk influences blended with some old classic rock. The recurring sound on this album is heavy guitar riffs, loud singing, flowing bass, and pounding drums. Any rock fan who has never listened to Nirvana's Bleach album will be impressed and suprised at what they hear.

The lyrics on Bleach are pretty creative but, I have heard that Kurt Cobain wrote some of the lyrics just minutes before cutting a track. That takes good talent or a lot of procrastinating to accomplish that. Kurt's main focus on his music was the sound and not the lyrics. The songs that had the best lyrics that fit the music were About a Girl, Negative Creep, Floyd the Barber, and School(even though School had a limited amount of lyrics it still had good delivery and had a good guitar sound.) Kurt's vocals on most of the songs on "Bleach" involved a lot of screaming and yelling but, he made it work.

Bleach has hardly no filler tracks on it, just good music. One of the best grunge albums you can purchase. Bleach, in my opinion, was the textbook album for grunge and made that "sound" unique. It is one of my favorite albums and I listen to the songs almost everyday. If I were to lose this album I would buy it back in heartbeat.

Flamin' Mania
    roundwoundsound
    dude(to the first reviewer) are you on crack? you think the blew,and scoff and sifting are all "weak"? they are some of the best songs on the album.especially scoff,i mean damn,what a sick ****in song.bleach > every other nirvana album
    roundwoundsound
    Flamin' Mania wrote: 742627000017 wrote: "11. Sifting - this is probably the weakest song on Bleach, it's too slow and long. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense either 2/5." So short minded Its their review, they are allowed to say whatever they want. But I do actually like that song and its probably on of my favourites along with downer of this album (Even though its not techniquely from this album)
    wtf are you talking about man? downer was on bleach before it was on anything else.idk why you would say that