In Utero review by Nirvana

• Released: Sep 21, 1993
Nirvana: In Utero

Classic Nirvana. From All Apologies to tourette's,they cover every Nirvana area. It is definitely the Nirvana c.d. for the Nirvana fan. If you're going to go out and buy your first Nirvana c.d. don't buy this. You need some preparation for the true Nirvana. First buy Nevermind, then In Utero. Any Nirvana c.d. you buy after that is completely your choice. I love it, and if you're a Nirvana fan, you'll love it too.

Very odd imagery. This guy was about the biggest stoner in the world, but I really like it, whether it's finding a deeper meaning in it, or just laughing at how ridiculous it is if you don't think about it. The only problem is the fact that on some of the tracks you can't understand a whole lot of it. tourette's is definitely no exception. Kurt was stoned out of his mind when he played this song, no doubt.

This is definitely Nirvana's greatest album to a Nirvana fan, hands down. If you're not a Nirvana fan, become one then buy this c.d. (after you buy Nevermind, as I said earlier). I couldn't give this c.d. up. If I lost it, I'd buy it again.