Nevermind review by Nirvana

• Released: Sep 23, 1991
Nirvana: Nevermind

The sound is definately good and its really catchy and it makes you want to just scream the song and jump up and down and go insane. Dave Grohl is a really talented drummer and the drums are major kick ass. The bass is good and sounds awesome with the guitar. Kurt Cobain wrote great songs and although some people say his songs were easy I'd like to see you play all their songs because Kurt Cobain is a great guitar player and all his songs are so unique.

The lyrics are very mysterious and it takes a little time to either understand what he's saying and what the lyrics mean. But the lyrics fit perfectly with the songs and with what notes are being played. I think if you really paid attention to what he was saying there is a message in his songs. Everyone gets something different out of it. They were basically famous for not even wanting to be famous. they didn't want the fame and everything. Unlike some poppy fake avrils these days Nirvana was a kick ass band and people can actually get something from their lyrics.

Back in the 90's it was definately one of the coolest albums out and it even topped Michael Jackson who was really popular. Smells Like Teen Spirit really changed the era of rock and pretty much saved it (except for the few exceptions). Come As You Are is a great song too and they made up some of the most interesting guitar riffs in my opinion. That cd makes me feel better and encourages me to keep playing guitar. If I lost that cd I would definately go buy a new one because I cant live without it. I listen to it all the time. It is totally worth buying and if you haven't heard Nirvana yet you should definately give them a chance and also listen to their "In Utero" album. Thats good too. But don't waste your money on pop singers when the only message they give is to stay mad at guys(who know who I'm talking about) keep listening to Nirvana!