Nevermind review by Nirvana

• Released: Sep 23, 1991
Nirvana: Nevermind

This was the album that started it all for Nirvana. If Bleach was the album that helped them gain a cult following and In Utero their masterpiece, Nevermind is surely the album that put Nirvana on MTV, TV, VH1, radio, magazine covers etc. The album starts with Smells Like Teen Spirit a 4 chord masterpiece of a song. In Bloom is maybe the best song on the album with the best grunge solo ever. Come As You Are is another great song. But every song on this album is great! Favorites are Smells Like Teen Spirit and In Bloom and Come As You are (of course). Dave's drumming kick's ass! So does Krist's bass and Kurt's guitar playing is amazing. The solo's here are solos that can make anyone appreciate Nirvana. Overall great sound!

The lyrics on this album is phenomenal! It is surely ahead of its time. Revolutionary indeed! All songs are written by Kurt Cobain and it shows how versatile of a songwriter he really is. and to top it all of all of the songs are meaningful and catchy! Something that is rarely done.

This album is really ahead of its time! If you haven't heard of Nirvana shame on you and buy and listen this album! Favorites are Smells Like Teen Spirit, In Bloom and Come As You Are. I recommend this to anyone that listens to music. If you don't like this album you're never going to like anything else because this is one of the best albums of all time! If this album was stolen I'd be crazy! After all I bought it a few years ago and there was only 1 left so I bought it. Nowadays there are only a few copies of Nevermind so if this got stolen I will beat the living crap out of the foolish person who did it.