Nevermind review by Nirvana

• Released: Sep 23, 1991
Nirvana: Nevermind

One word grunge. This is definetly grunge at its best, there has never been a better grunge album since the release of nevermind. Having said that its not all that heavy and I'm sure there is something for everyone. The drums and bass work great together and kurts guitar playing is simple, but catchy. And the singing may well get criticised but it all adds to the magic of this album.

Personally I have no idea what most the lyrics are about, they rather seem like random words that mean something to Kurt. Kurts voice add to the effect of every song, from smells like teen spirit to polly. You really get the effect in polly that you are there watching the girl tied up, whom its about, while jurt mumbles out the words. Excellent.

If you are a rock fan this is an album you musy own! Infact go out now and get it, because you will definetly find at least 4 songs on that album you will love. The downside is that some of the songs really let the album down, but the rest more than make up for it. Infact I only bought this album for teen spirit then I found the magic of nirvana, this album will entrance you for years to come, buy it now!