Nevermind review by Nirvana

• Released: Sep 24, 1991
Nirvana: Nevermind

Now, as I get started, I'm obsessed with Nirvana. Within a couple months I bought all their studio released albums, but out of them all, Nevermind is by far the best. If you don't own this album, get now or else you're not a true rocker. Nirvana's other albums were a little more raw and were much harder than this, but that's what makes this CD the best. It's got a pop sound to a lot of songs, but there are loud guitar parts that Kurt wanted in the CD. This is the CD that, if you don't like Nirvana, will make you love them.

Let's face it, no Kurt Cobain, no Nirvana. Without him Nirvana would have been some band no body cared about. Kurt was the band. He was Nirvana. sure, Krist and Dave were great, but Kurt was the face of NIrvana. His voice was what made NIrvana great. The guitars were roaring and the drums were pounding, but without Kurt's grungy voice, they wouldn't be the same. Also, the words made Nirvana unique. They didn't make sense to many people, but they did have meanings.

Out of all the albums I own (only about 20 or so) this is my favorite. In my opinion, it is nothing like Kurt's idol John Lennon. But as I said, Kurt made Nirvana special. Smells Like Teen Spirit and Lithuim are by far the best of the CD, but all of the songs are pretty good. If I misplaced or lost this CD I'd buy 2 more so if it happened again, I'd have a back up. So do yourself a favor and buy this CD!