Nevermind review by Nirvana

• Released: Sep 24, 1991
Nirvana: Nevermind

The song is great, but not the best in the world. I think that they shold turn the guitar down a little bit but other than that it is good. On smeels like team sprit, the guitar is a little to much. I think that all the sound in it is good though. This is a very hard rock band so if you don't like hard rock, don't listen to this. There are some soft sounding parts in this CD but at the middle or end, it 100% will change to hard rock. but I like this CD and the sounds in it.

The lyrics are great. It the song come as you are, the lyrics are telling a great story about how you need to stay how you have been but the singer mostly talks about his life. the singer has great skillz on singing loud. He is real good at that. The on part of lyrics that I don't likre is that polly song. it makes no sence. Man, I can make a poem better than that. But overall, it is better than the sound in the CD. I hope this CD will not harm you though. It is a good CD.

Great! I would spend 50 dollars for that CD. It is the best CD of Nirvina. I would not go any where else untill I found that CD or went back to get another one. I listen to tant every night before I go to bed and while I'm trying to go to sleep. I love the whole CD but that song polly well you already know why but that is the only song I don't listen to. This kinda sounds like a very hard AC/DC or Ozzy. I can tell you that you will absloutely love this CD because I do very much. My mom don't like it that much so that is good.