Nevermind review by Nirvana

• Released: Sep 23, 1991
Nirvana: Nevermind

Here are my impressions of each individual song. 01. Smells Like Teen Spirit - this is my second favorite song of Nirvana. The beginning of this song has the catchiest little tune ever. Overall this song is great! 10/10 02. In Bloom - one of my favorite Nirvana songs. The meaning of this song is about how people listen to song and have no idea what it means. Ironically this song is listened by all the people who targets. It is catchy. 10/10 03. Come as You Are - this song is great. It starts out as a ghostly tune and continues with a very catchy tune. Not much to say about it except that I like it. 9/10 04. Breed - good song great lyrics and even better guitar. This song is one of the most catchy tunes ever! I think because of it repetition. 9/10 05. Lithium - one of my favorites songs by Nirvana! I don't quite remember but I think this song was about going crazy or somthing like that. Overall great song! 9.5/10 06. Polly - strange little song if you ask me. About a girl getting out of being raped by pretending that she likes it. Weird! A little too slow for me. 7/10 07. Territorial Pissings - I used to really like this song, but I really overplayed it. This song is really more punk than Nirvanas grunge stuff. 7.5/10 08. Drain You - this song is good, not my favorite but it is still good. Catchy little beat at the beginning. 8/10 09. Lounge Act - I love this song really catchy great lyrics and a good guitar. 9/10 10. Stay Away - not many people like this song by Nirvana because of it's poor lyrics. Althought I do think it has poor lyric use, I still like the song. A lot better than the pay to play version. 8/10 11. On a Plain - I love this song. It has a really catchy verse. I never really liked it more than the others like "teen spirit" and "in bloom" but it is still a great song. 8.5/10 12. Something in the Way - a very sad depressing sounding song. I really love this song really one of my favorites of Nirvanas. It was a really good choice to end the album off with (although endless nameless is truly the ending song is much better!) it's about him when he used to live under a bridge. 9.5/10 13. Endless, Nameless - one of the greatest Nirvana songs ever. it's is even great how they played it, smashing their guitars and equipment. I also love the way he screams in this song (I love how Kurt screams! He has the greatest scream in my opinion!) Really and truly a great song I recommend it to anyone! 10/10

Kurt Cobain has better lyrics than any band I know. Kurt was a master at wrighting songs. No one could ever be better than the master! If you like a good guitar, catchy beat, meaningfull lyrics, and an awesome song overall Nirvana is the right band for you. Kurt is the greatest!

I really have no idea what I like better 'in utero' or 'nevermind' they are really both great albums! If you like "nevermind" you will definitely like 'in utero'. Nirvana is my all time favorite band next to Alice in Chains and Soundgarden. If you like Nirvana listen to Alice in Chains, they are heavier than Nirvana and are almost just as good. Grunge will live on forever!

rocknroll jesus
    this was the last great mainstream rock n' roll album to be released but unfortunately rock 'n roll is said to have died apporoximately 10 minutes after its release. but in my opinion, even though not as popular, nothing can kill rock n' roll. nirvana kicks ass!!!