Nevermind review by Nirvana

• Released: Sep 23, 1991
Nirvana: Nevermind

The distorted sloppy sound of Nirvana is unbeatable. Kurt is talented it doe's take skill to play and sing not a lot of people can do it....successfully. these guys busted out some real big hits in this album making it my favourite it was worth every cent to buy i had to save up for two weeks to get it.

The lyrics require imagination and thinking outside of the box to fully understand, so no its not some words muddled together and screamed out in a mess. Kurt has a got a voice to suit his style of music it is edgy husky messy sloppy but it sounds good and suits grunge do not say that he is pot head with no brain because he did have brain because you can't just pick a pen and paper and make the most awesome song in a day.

This album is the best closely followed by In Utero they are similar in some ways but all Nirvana albums are similar. I was very impressed with this album it fulfilled my Nirvana craving absolutely awesome. I think every Nirvana fan should own this album it never moves far from the roots of Nirvana. Insane amount of kudos.