Nirvana review by Nirvana

• Released: Oct 29, 2002
Nirvana: Nirvana

Great CD, I got it last year after my freind played it for me. It's got great sound. I especially like some of the Bass lines in songs like Lithium. I am a bass player myself and I think Krist Novoselic did a really great job with the Bass. The sound is really clean.

The lyrics really reflected the life of Kurt and a lot of other people in the world. He talks about how he was moved from house to house in his youth (Sliver) and just his life in general. Smells Like Teen Spirit is about his teenage life, it also shows his obsession with guns (first line which says "Load up on guns") The lyrics really go well with the flow of the song.

This CD is my favorite CD and really is worth buying if you are into rock. The most impressive songs from this CD are Smells Like Teen Spirit and Pennyroyal Tea. I like how this CD reflects what Kurt was feeling and his opinions about things. If I lost this CD I would buy it again, it is a collector item for all those NIRVANA fans out there. It is the greatest CD in the world, if you like good music, buy it.