Nirvana review by Nirvana

• Released: Oct 29, 2002
Nirvana: Nirvana

I think it was sort of grunge. Sometimes the guitar had a twangy country feeling to it, and sometimes it was just pure metal. I don't know, I just know the CD was absolutely awesome.

I thought the lyrics were a little confusing on some songs, such as "Smells Like Teen Spirit". I guess they were talking about diversion, but the idea was a little unclear. On "Rape Me", I thought the idea was great and the sound was, but the part where it goes "I'll kiss your open sores" part was uh, interesting. "Lithium" had wonderful lyrics. I know that lithium is a drug/treatment (on the periodic table) for people that are depressed or bipolar. At the end, it goes, "I like it (I'm not gonna crack) I miss you (I'm not gonna crack) I love you (I'm not gonna crack) I kill you (I'm not gonna crack)" This shows a little bit or "bipolar-ness", hence the title.

I absolutely loved this CD. It was great and I thought Kurt did a great job (I have a subconcious attatchment to him) I personally like "You know you're right" the best. I love how all the songs have a different feeling to them. It is most definitely worth buying.