Nirvana review by Nirvana

• Released: Oct 29, 2002
Nirvana: Nirvana

This is the bands greatest hits album or something like that. I am not a big fan of grunge but I do like Nirvana. My two favorite songs by Nirvana are Come As You Are and Smells Like Teen Spirit. Come As You Are has a cool introduction. I always get it stuck in my head every time I listen to it. Smells Like Teen Spirit has to be the best song by them in my opinion. Other good songs on this album may include Lithium, In Bloom and Rape Me. I think that they should have put the track Polly on the album to.

I like Nirvana's lyrics alot. Kurt Cobain was a great vocalist before he died in 1994. If he never died Nirvana propely would be five times better today then they are when they first started.

I like Nirvana way better than the Foo Fighters. Nirvana are like 1,000,000,000 times better than the Foo Fighters in my opinion. The most impressive songs on this album to me are Come As You Are and Smells Like Teen Spirit. I didn't realy want to buy the album Nevermind because of the naked baby so I bought this one. I don't hate anything about this album and if it were lost I would be looking everywhere for it until I find it.