Nirvana review by Nirvana

• Released: Oct 29, 2002
Nirvana: Nirvana

Grungy rock I suppose. This is the best of the best when it comes to Nirvana and the sound is well just what you would expect, it blows you away. You should know most of the songs on this album already, and if you dont you need to buy this CD then. There should be something for everyone here, from their softer begginings to their peak grunge period to their unplugged period to their moving to a harder rock sound period which was never fully explored.

I cant help think a lot of the lyrics are just randomly things scribbled down but that doesnt matter because you cant hear them most of the time anyway. Anyway the lyrics to you know your right are something you really need to listen to, it's as if he is explaining what he is about to do. Kurt hasn't got the best voice in the world but it really stands out on his cover of The Man Who Sold The World and Where Did You Sleep Last Night.

This is definetly an album you must own if your a rock fan, this is the of the best for nirvana and really the only album you should need. I probably wouldn't buy this album again 'cause I've already got the other niravan albums but if I didn't own any Nirvana but this CD then I definetly would. There really is no excuse not to own this record.