Nirvana review by Nirvana

• Released: Oct 29, 2002
Nirvana: Nirvana

Nirvana's sound has changed over the course of their CD's. Most people think of grunge when they think of Nirvana, but they do have some lower key stuff to. This CD is really attractive to any Nirvana fan because it includes the never before released "You Know Your Right" which is a killer track which should have been a big hit.

I love the way I seem to relate to the music, Cobain always was very good at that. Every song contains music that you'll hear and want to learn instantly, and the chantable choruses you can relate to and will be singing in the shower for weeks! Often I wake up at night with Kurt haunting me, singing the chorus from Sliver, "Grandma take me home! Grandma take me home! Grandma take me home! I wanna be alone!"

I think the only band that can compare to Nirvana is Alice In Chains, but their gloomy lyrics pale in comparison to Nirvana's catchy hooks. The only thing bad about this album is that the lack of any non-hits. Being a hardcore Nirvana fan, I've listened to every song obsessivly (Note my profile name) and I feel that their were some that should have been included that weren't. Regardless, this album is so worth it, even if you've heard all of the songs before, just because of "You Know Your Right". If you buy this for any reason, that's gonna be it.