Unplugged In New York review by Nirvana

• Released: Nov 1, 1994
Nirvana: Unplugged In New York

Hello, I am Eloy Montes and my over all impresion of Nirvana was just amazing that during the '80s and '90s and even in the new milenium Nirvana has made its mark. Cobain and Nirvana are what we could call the masters of alternative and grunge rock as we know it! His unique style of guitar playing has made its mark. He always used flanger and delay for most of his songs. I play a guitar same as him and will start my own band in june and I have to look for good unplugged artists to do that. Nirvana is no ecception.

You can think the lyrics are dumb & I agree but if you realize what they mean you'll know that it is something in everyday lifestyle even if you like rap (rap sucks monkeys). The lyrics go along with the music very well. Cobain and Grohl are very good singers and it is just a shame that Kurt died, I saw the perfomance live.

Yes if you compare this or any other Nirvana with 2Pac, or as I say too fag, you will see that this kicks ass. The most impressive songs are: Polly, On A Plain, Jesus Don't Want Me For A Sunbeam and Come As You Are, allthough most of them are very good too. I have it on my iPod as well as on my CD and I say if I lost it (the I pod and the CD, both) I would definitely buy it again.