The Videos 1992-2003 [DVD] review by No Doubt

• Released: May 4, 2004
  • Content: 10
  • Users' score: 8 (1 vote)
No Doubt: The Videos 1992-2003 [DVD]

Well, the sound is the singles, what can I say? These are No Doubt's 16 videos (Oi To The World is also included which is not a single) over the course of their career. There are a few extras which I'll describe later.

Content — 10
16 Videos: It's My Life, Running, Hey Baby, Hella Good, Underneath It All, New, Bathwater, Simple Kind Of Life, Ex-Girlfriend, Just A Girl, Excuse Me Mr, Sunday Morning, Spiderwebs, Don't Speak, Trapped In A Box (1992), Oi To The World. The menu is pretty cool. The extras: video conversation with No Doubt (this is great, each of them talk about every video, I learned a lot, that was a cool feature). Then they have a collection of small clips of them backstage and stuff which has some funny stuff from each of the band-members. It also includes the remix vid. of Bathwater done by Invincible Overlord and the Don't Speak alternative video. I don't think there are any hidden tracks.. I am very satisfied, it was fun to watch..I still watch it..

I loved this DVD. I recommend RS live, and this. I'm still waiting for Live in Tk to come out separately on DVD (I cant wait). Anyway I don't hate anything about it and If I lost it, I would buy another. My favorite videos are: Oi To The world (funny), Trapped In A Box (first video made which was hilarious), Ex-Girlfriend (cool fighting scene), Simple Kind Of Life (really cool video about Gwen at the time). Rock on No Doubt! Gwen Stefani stop the solo crap and make another ND record 'cause you belong there.