The Videos 1992-2003 [DVD] Review

artist: No Doubt date: 04/29/2005 category: compact discs
No Doubt: The Videos 1992-2003 [DVD]
Released: May 4, 2004
All of the videos in this collection are truly a great pleasure to watch, and all of the songs in this collection are a great pleasure to hear. The videos show a lot of the No Doubt's true history, while some of the others just show a lot of fun that the band loves to have. Most of the videos are ones you just want to sit down and watch over and over again, they're all truly amazing.
 Content: 10
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
The Videos 1992-2003 [DVD] Reviewed by: weezer713, on april 29, 2005

Sound: Well, the sound is the singles, what can I say? These are No Doubt's 16 videos (Oi To The World is also included which is not a single) over the course of their career. There are a few extras which I'll describe later. // 10

Overall Impression: I loved this DVD. I recommend RS live, and this. I'm still waiting for Live in Tk to come out separately on DVD (I cant wait). Anyway I don't hate anything about it and If I lost it, I would buy another. My favorite videos are: Oi To The world (funny), Trapped In A Box (first video made which was hilarious), Ex-Girlfriend (cool fighting scene), Simple Kind Of Life (really cool video about Gwen at the time). Rock on No Doubt! Gwen Stefani stop the solo crap and make another ND record 'cause you belong there. // 10

Comments