Hard Rock Bottom review by No Use for a Name

• Released: Jun 16, 2002
No Use for a Name: Hard Rock Bottom

The latest album from No Use For A Name: Hard Rock Bottom, is the best album yet (my opinion). Although I don't particularly like the way the CD begins, the singer with a little music in the background just singing slowly for a little over a minute, no hook, or anything to make you say "hey maybe this is worth a listen". but after the first track ends it takes you straight into the "good stuff".

When I first heard of these guys I was a bit skeptical, word from a friends friend, that these guys were really good. So one day I was in a record store and I saw one of their albums, I thought: hey why not, lets just buy it and check it out. At first I wasn't to thrilled. I decided to give it a chance and I began to notice the musical talent these guys had, they didn't use the typical punk progressions, and their riffs were a little different than anything I had heard. I started to love it. This album takes the band and knocks them up a level. From awesome circle pit songs to even a couple acoustic tracks. The album covers punk from end to end. If you are a punk fan or like the sound of No Use For A Name, I recomend that you pick up Hard Rock Bottom right away.

black_coffin
    Sound: its a great album so buy it like i did but i didnt buy it i kind of stole it from my brother Lyrics: are great to listen to and get right in to the songs and they are kind of about love for another person and the line -its to late to talk to you and its to soon to say goodby- is great because he is saying i love you but you dont love me back Impression: its a great album and if someone stole it i would track them down break that one and buy them and their family each a new copy and buy myself a new