Suffer, Survive review by No Warning

• Released: Oct 19, 2004
No Warning: Suffer, Survive

The sound is incredible. They take hardcore to a new level and it's very noticable, with power and strong and hard sounding guitas and a strong bass. The music is a driving force and never gets boring with strong riffs hooks. Overal the sound of this albums is a straight out 5/5.

The lyrics on this album are great. Very meaningful, not processed crap that most bands are putting out these days. The lyrics are perfect for the music and they're creative too. Ben Cook is great singer and makes the lyrics work. His voice can go from rough voice to melodic voice, and that takes some major skills. I give him props as he impressed me with his singing and song writing.

This CD was a great one. It's fun to listen to, and hard to put down when ur into it. For some it may take sometime to get used to it, but for others they'll immediately get hooked on it. It's a powerful album and a great follow up EP to 2002's Ill Blood, released on Bridge 9 records. It's got enought tracks 10 (really 8, 2 bonus). It's worth every dime no matter how much you pay. It's a perfect CD for fans of Sum 41 or Hatebreed, as has noticable elements from both, but still sound origianl. If this were stolen, I would go out and buy again, even if I had to spend hours finding a store that has it available. Pick it up instores, you will not be dissappointed, I guarantee it.