Pump Up the Valuum review by NOFX

• Released: May 30, 2000
NOFX: Pump Up the Valuum

The sound on this album is great! Wow NOFX have come along way! This is a great album, there best along with Punk In Drublic and White Trash. This is great and the guitars, drums, bass and vocals amazing as usual for a NOFX cd.

The lyrics aren't up to musch in this cd, but NOFX still make some good points about some politcal issues, drugs and the music business. This is more of an amusing album rather than the more political album War On Errorism. Stil good though NOFX can write much better lyrics despite these songs being complete classics.

This is a great album, from the snarling singing on songs such as Bottles To The Ground and Dinosaurs Will Die to the fast and energetic songs like Louise and Thank God Its Monday this shows NOFX are still here to stay, and it shows that experiance really does show when listenin to their music.

ExDeath
    Intelligent lyrics my ass. Good, yes. Intelligent, noway in hell.
    jrbremser
    ExDeath wrote: Intelligent lyrics my ass. Good, yes. Intelligent, noway in hell. Its not that their lyrics arn't inteligent. You are just to dumb to understand what they are trying to say. Have you hear Leaving Jesus land. I live in SoCal and that song speaks the truth about everything, Fats emo's, transvestites, homosexuals. NOFX ROCKs
    you are talking about the wrong album... leaving jesusland is off wolves in wolves clothing... oh, and pump up the valuum is my favorite NOFX album and i own them all...