The War on Errorism review by NOFX

• Released: May 6, 2003
NOFX: The War on Errorism

The sound was great, I'm a long time NOFX fan so...meh, can't complain much. NOFX has always had a punk political edge to them, it is easy to point out in their good old cd's (no not putv). But they kinda went a tad too far, talking about stuff they won't very well do anything about, and somethings they sound pretty dumb because they contradict many things they have said before, and even some things they say on the cd contridict themselves. But the other songs on the cd are good. I liked franco-unamerican, Mattersville (the davey havock refrence made me laugh a couple of times still), Seperation of church and skate, and the acoustical ballad, whoops I Od'd.

Again, I don't call most of their songs political, most of them are just crust crowdpleasers. Songs that are fun to listen to, and who does smiles and says to their self something like, "heh, bush really is stupid." But NOFX really I don't think has any real intentions for trying to make the world better outside of music. But I did enjoy franco-unamerican's catchy, and sometimes too true, honesty. And Whoops I OD'd is probaly one of Fat Mike's realest songs to date. Nice Job for the most part.

Welp, it's no punk in drublic, and it's not as regrettable as heavey petting zoo. But it's enough to put a smile on a fan's face. I am personally tired of NOFX's recent releases, but I think this one may stay in my car til it gets stolen, which then I will promptly replace it with maybe...The New Blink 182 Cd, Haha....but seriously kids it's worth burning not neccesarily buying (NOFX even thanks even the kids who burned the cd in the cd jacket thing). If you like the burned copy enough, sure go for it. And while your at it buy their new shirts, stickers, bobble heads etc. whatever you punk rockers do. High points: franco-unamerican whoops i od'd mattersville seperate church and skate and you can turn it off at your disposal Low points: the crusty type style fat mike is actually getting fat