The War on Errorism review by NOFX

• Released: May 6, 2003
NOFX: The War on Errorism

Eric Melvin is a amazing guitar player, and you can actually hear bass on this album. I like how they have trumpets in some songs and not all of the songs sound the same. Franco Unamerican is more pop, The Seperation Of Church And Skate is more punk, and Anarchy Camp is more ska. It makes for a good mix and I think the tracks were arranged in sequence very well.

The lyrics are far the best out of any of the bands I listen to. You actually learn some stuff listening to their music and they use words that sometimes you will have to have a dictionary nearby. And about 2 times on the whole record they are very immature. But that is NOFX. It has more of a politcal message happening then any of their other records and I think it's good because if you sing about the same thing all the time it just gets boring. I love Fat Mikes voice. I can't think of any other singer that would suite the music more. He doesnt try to show off by going really high or anything, he knows what he does well and keeps it real.

I would say that this is NOFX's best album. Fat Mikes songwriting has really stepped up, but they havent abanded their style at all. This is a band that is not afraid to try some new things without losing their style like some of these bands do with the "dark" trend that has been going around. After listening to this album you may feel as though some other bands you listen to arent that good for guitar and creativty wise, and it's sometimes good to listen to if you're mad. I would recommend this cd to any open-minded punk music fan.