The War on Errorism review by NOFX

• Released: May 6, 2003
NOFX: The War on Errorism

The sound and music are great on this CD. The CD was basically a call to everyone about the destruction our idiot president is causing. This album has a lot of different genres. But it still keeps the traditional punk that the band sticks to.

The lyrics are very good. From stories of "Anarchy Camp" which involves someone rounding up a bunch of people to go to a fantasy camp where they have "under water basket weaving" and other humorous activites. Or "Whoops I OD'd" which is a more depressing song about the main character having a drug over dose and his short life span after he had done so. The lyrics are usually in the right place where the music is. But what shook me were Fat Mike's vocal skills which are absolutely fabulous. He is the king of punk music afterall.

This album is just insane to listen to. The lyrics, the guitar riffs and the stories behind the songs, etc. The songs on this album that impressed me the most were "Franco Un-American," "She's Nubs," "Medio-Core," "Anarchy Camp," "We Got Two Jealous Agains" and "Regaining Un-Conscious." I love absolutely everything about this album. All of the other songs are great too. I don't hate anything about it. I just wish they had put more than 14 songs on this one. If anyone had stolen this I'd probably hurt them. But I'd also buy it again along with another Nofx album. If you're a die hard Nofx fan ro just a punk rock fanatic, pick this up!

Zell182
    She's nubs is awesome and oops I od'd is different and a great way to end the album
    ExDeath
    Seperation is the absolut best song the NOFX has ever written. I love these guys