White Trash, Two Heebs and a Bean review by NOFX

• Released: Dec 30, 1992
NOFX: White Trash, Two Heebs and a Bean

This cd is really awesome. It's got a lot of funny songs on it like Bob And The Lesbian song and The Stalker song and "Snort White Shit Up My Nose" and "Johnny Appleseed!". It's pretty much just straight out punk rock but it's funny.

The lyrics rule. "Hello my name's louise now would you take your clothes off please?" I like that one it's awesome. They fit the music good and Fat Mike has a cool voice although I thought he would be cuter than he is.

It's good compared to the other albums I've heard by them. Much better than 46 or 47 other songs. I love this album and if someone stole it I'd buy it because no one else would have it for me to burn it from them.

Zell182
    Mike's voice doesn't suit him, a fat dude, but it's still awesome
    Mr Pringle
    This review is the shortest, unpresisive and most ridiculous review on this website BUT..... I do agree it's an awesome album
    dog_eared_page
    what a dissapointing review youve one song title correct the "lesbian song" is called liza and louise the "snort white shit up my nose" is called straight edge and "the stalker song" is called i want to be your baby. deaarrr lord