Wolves In Wolves' Clothing review by NOFX

• Released: Apr 18, 2006
NOFX: Wolves In Wolves' Clothing

Good 'ol NOFX is back with another studio album. Their new album "Wovles In Wolves' Clothing" is nothing short of impressive. They haven't conformed with the times, and become different, its same old NOFX sounding goodness. This time around they added some spice to the mix with El Hefe singing in Spanish! It's hard to understand, you'll probably need to go to a translation web page if you don't know your Spanish.

Their last album, "The War On Errorism," showed us their political sound, this does too, but not as much. Their lyrics are always original and funny at the same time, which is hard to fit into a song. Some may say that Fat Mike is no "American Idol" singer, but if he was, he'd get my vote. As I mentioned previously, El Hefe sings the song, Cantado En Espanol, which as you can probably guess, is all in Spanish.

Wolves in Wolves' Clothing is totally different from all of the other artists out there today, different from your My Chemical Romance and Fall Out Boy. NOFX has creativity in their music, its never the same. The best song in my opinion is Cool an Unusual Punishment because it's NOFX lyrics mixed with ska and punk, with a touch of reggae. As I have previously said sooo many times, I love the originality. I would buy 4 copies if my one got stolen, it's that good!