Wolves In Wolves' Clothing review by NOFX

• Released: Apr 18, 2006
NOFX: Wolves In Wolves' Clothing

The sound is typical NOFX, the great pumped up, mosh pit inciting punk rock we've all come to know and love. They haven't changed their sound at all, and they've been around for about twenty years? They get props from me for that. I love a lot of the riffs on this album, such as the intro to "Seeing Double At The Triple Rock" and the solo in "Getting High On The Down Low." They have El Hefe singing en Espanol on "Cantado En Espanol," and it's pretty sweet.

The lyrics are somewhat politcal, but not as much as "The War On Errorism," like the other reveiws say. The lyrics are about the state of the world, current culture, etc. My personal favorite songs on this album are "Seeing Double At The Triple Rock," which opens with a sweet intro riff and continues into an awesome song about drinking, "Leaving Jesusland," which I can really relate to since I moved to Kentucky from South Florida, and the people here really are religious freaks, and last but not least "Getting High On The Down Low," because it has a sweet solo in it. Fat Mike sounds the same as always, which is a good thing in my opinion.

I think this is one of NOFX's best albums. All the songs are great with memorable riffs and lyrics that make you want to start a pit in your bedroom or car or wherever you're listening to the CD. If it were lost or stolen I'd definately go pick it up again. It's that good. Go buy it. Now.