Wolves In Wolves' Clothing review by NOFX

• Released: Apr 18, 2006
NOFX: Wolves In Wolves' Clothing

I have only recently gotten into Nofx and this was the first album I bought of them. I started getting into them after hearing some of The War on Errorism, an didn't know what to expect with their new album. Most songs start off with a killer guitar riff, joined in by drums and bass. A downside was that after hearing 50% of the tracks, I already knew what the rest of the album would sound like. Yet I was still pleasently suprised. Overall the sound is pretty impressive.

Unlike the other Nofx albums, this isn't aas politcal as it could be. It takes lyrics about the American Government and turns them into a light hearted joke. Lines like "The people's revolution is gonna be a podcast", will get stuck in your head until they don't make sense anymore. With occasional joke song lyrics like "I'm climbing up a big mountain of poo", the original Nofx shines through.

This album is my favourite by Nofx by a long shot. It shows tha punk bands can still exist without going mainstream. The standout songs would include: Seeing double at the triple rock, Getting high on the down low, We march to the beat of an indifferent drum, doornails and instant crassic. The only the thing I dislike about the album is that it does sort of stay the same, but finishes before you get tired of it. If I lost this album and didn't have an mp3, I would definately buy it again.

turbopunk2000
    this CD isn't the best NOfx put out, but an ok nofx cd is better than alot of the other crap out there (such as hawthorne heights and system of a down)
    chukslik
    This is the most intelligent NoFX album yet. Maybe not the best album..... but it's still awesome. Perfect follow up to War on Errorism. Fat Mike never dissapoints. The lyrics are absolutely amazing. And there's more Mel yell on this album than others, which is awesome.
    Dithindious
    NoFX are legends, shame they dont ever play in Scotland. The Man I Killed is one of my favs but the title track is prob the best. (lol to the System of a Crap)
    Zell182
    This album went back to basic after war on errorism which is good in my opinion. But what is the obsession with communism all about????
    mcra7xra
    bigredandre wrote: dude, daron malakian sucks. The whole band sucks. System of a Down. what a gay name. Oh, NOFX's new CD is pretty good. But soad still sucks...
    nofx is awesome, but... I'LL KILL YOU!!!