O God, The Aftermath review by Norma Jean

• Released: Mar 1, 2005
Norma Jean: O God, The Aftermath

After listening to the this record once through all I can say is pure genius. This CD is full of feedback and screaming and amazingly enough some singing. Norma Jean are such a chaotic bands it is amazing. I'm amazied by the favt that hey can turn such chaos into amazing music.

Norma Jean are a christian band so when I first heard this I though all the songs were gonna be about god and how he is our savior but I was surprised with the fact that they only mentioned god or something related to it in a couple of the songs. But some of the lyrics are pretty cool for example from the song Bayonetwork "this is between me and this blade, and my heart" these are kind of typical metlacore lyrics but thats why I love metlacore.

I'd have to say that Bayonetwork, Diskonecktie, Murderotica, and Coffinspyre. But honestly all of these songs are amazing to me. I can't think of anything to hate about this album except mabye it's not long enough even with a ten minute song. But I love everything about this cd it blows my mind away. If I were to have this CD stolen I would bye it within a heatbeat and if I didn't have any money I would sell myself to buy it.