...There And Then [DVD] review by Oasis

• Released: Nov 12, 1997
  • Content: 9
  • Production Quality: 10
Oasis: ...There And Then [DVD]

This DVD is a mustget for any Oasis fan. Recorded at Maine Road, Manchester and Earls Court, London in 1996, the group rocks out amazing hits like "Roll With It," "Morning Glory," "Champagne Supernova," "Cast No Shadow," "Wonderwall," "The Masterplan," "Don't Look Back In Anger," "Live Forever," "I am The Walrus" and "Cum On Feel The Noise." The sound is amazing and the band plays great, you couldnt ask for a better performance.

Content — 9
This DVD is a 'best of' collection spanning 2 concerts. One in Manchester and the other in London. The track list is better than any greatest hits CD you could buy, plus it's live. I also loved the cover of "I Am The Walrus." The extras are few, a couple audio tracks and music videos but nothing amazing. The interviews in between songs are great however.

Production Quality — 10
The production quality was top notch for sure. Multiple camera angle brought the band right to your living room and you felt like you were there. The best part is when the band plays "Live Forever" while a massive screen in the back brings up pictures of famous, dead, musicians, including Bob Marley, and of course, John Lennon. Once Johns picture comes up everyone goes wild and Liam bows to the screen. Picture perfect moment.

This DVD is amazing! You couldn't ask for better, don't waiste your money on any other greatest hits CD or DVD, go straight to this one and you wont be disapointed. There is nothing on this DVD that I hate, and I would recommend it to anyone. If it were lost/stolen I would make it my number one priority to get another copy ASAP.

webby
    the first video i had when it was released in '96. i was 4 years old. Forget lion king or jungle book, i had oasis live in Maine Road Comes close the the Queen Live at wembley. possible better
    samisabig1
    Wannabe Page!
    samisabig1 wrote: queen are ****ing bollocks mate. but top marks for it being ur first video. just bought it yesterday on dvd
    queen? bollocks? go **** urself
    timoi1
    I received the video cassette version for Christmas and while the image quality is as dodgy as you'd expect for VHS, the sound is great and it is brilliant to watch them at the peak of their game.
    James_Calalo
    1st oasis video i had very memorable i thought its sound good until i watch familiar to millions that is the big deal to any oasis dvd the sound is clean drumming is good no additional players.