Be Here Now review by Oasis

• Released: Aug 21, 1997
Oasis: Be Here Now

In my opinion, Oasis are the greatest band ever! I don't know why alot of people (especially Noel) hate this album. This album is one of their best and my favourite. It contains All Around the World, which is my favourite song. All the songs in this album are top class. However, if there would be one complaint about it, it would be the un-needed content in songs like D'you Know What I Mean and Maic Pie. Its not the fact that their long its just weird.

The lyrics in the album are, as usual, top class. There are some humorous lyrics like in My Big Mouth and some really not so humorous ones, like in Don't Go Away. The last track is without lyrics. Howeve its one of my favourites one the album and a great way to end.

This is certainly different from their other albums, but in no way worse. My favourite songs on it are All Around the World, Don't Go Away and Stand By Me. The songs in this are long but not repetitive, I don't understand why some people complain about the length. If this were stolen I would definately buy it again.

beano93
    It's also still the fastest selling album in UK chart history, selling 700,000 in two days
    TheSilverBeatle
    I've always enjoyed this album it sounds like the perfect progression from the first albums. It has the more rocky rawness of Definitely Maybe and the epic melodicness of Morning Glory. The songs make no sense, as per usual, but their catchy as hell!
    benthegrunge
    2bf if some1 can be arsed 2 review something they probably quite like it, but from the masses point of view this is not an essential album. some tracks that r good or could have been good