Definitely Maybe review by Oasis

• Released: Aug 4, 2009
Oasis: Definitely Maybe

The sound is immence! This album is filled with songs that were written to play live and not intended for an album, This is why the songs seem to flow. It has hard rockin tracks such as Rock N Roll Star, Slide Away, Supersonic and Cigarettes and Alcohol. But softer acoustic tracks (Married With Children and Live Forever).

The lyrical content of this album is very good. There are classic songs with sing-a-long lyrics, "You and I are gonna live forever" "I wanna be myself, I can be no-one else!" "Is it worth the agravation to find yourself a job when theres nothing worth working for?" Liam almost seems to have a softer side to his voice on this debut Oasis album.

I find this to be Oasis best work, this is definately rockier than their other work! The most impressive song is probably 'Live Forever', it has an amasing chord sequence, with great lyrics and a top guitar solo, it never gets old. I love verything about it, I love the range of songs from 'Married With Children' to 'Supersonic'. This album if definately worth adding to your collection, it is much more than brit pop hype!