Definitely Maybe review by Oasis

• Released: Aug 4, 2009
Oasis: Definitely Maybe

Where can I start from this amazing album that rocked the '90s. It made one band the biggest band in england since, well, any British Invasion band. I am not saying they were better, but this album could have been comparable. This album revealed Oasis to the UK and America. Possibly the best song in here is Columbia. The outro is what I love about this song. Plus, this song has great music interludes, which shows the bands talent. I also love the drum intro of this song. Evert time I hear it, it makes me want to dance. Speaking of cool drum intros, Live Forever and Supersonic have some tremendous drum intros. Live Forever is more of that slow song with an overdriven guitar and solo. Supersonic is a song that also makes me want to shake.

Who wouldn't want to sing-a-long with the lyrics: "I can't tell you the way I feel, because the way I feel is oh so new to me." I'll you who doesn't, no one. Other than that, Noel Gallagher does great songwriting even for an illiterate guy. Liam's early voice goes along well with the songs, because the songs show how immature those guys are and Liam's voice is basically his immaturity.

Grunge was falling and someone really needed to come out in the music scene. Honestly, we couldn't really stay unhappy for a decade. Out of all the debut albums that came out (Dookie by Green Day, Weezer's Blue Album) Definitely Maybe is the best. It is probably better than its successor, (What's The Story) Morning Glory? This album started out a career for a band that was considered "the best band in the world" for a little while. If you have a chance, buy these songs on iTunes: Rock n' Roll Star, Shakermaker, Live Forever, Columbia, and Supersonic. These could the best songs in the '90s.