Don't Believe The Truth review by Oasis

• Released: May 31, 2005
Oasis: Don't Believe The Truth

After hearing the single Lyla, I decided to purchase Oasis' latest album, "Don't Believe The Truth", and I admit it was a good buy, ther is a lot of good music in this album, and even thought it's not my favourite punk rock, I find the stuff here easy-listening and a softer alternative to what I usually listen to, just for those of you who want to know, my favourites are "Turn Up The sun", "Mucky Fingers", "Lyla", "The Importance Of Being Idle", "Guess God Thinks I'm Abel" and "Let There Be Love", so because half the album are favourites, it should tell you that the sound here is of high-standard.

Oasis writes good lyrics, and they though seem so simple, they don't lack depth, and they fit into the song instead of seeming squished in, it's awesome lyrics, if you think it sucks, try writing stuff like this. Definitely another great thing about the album aside from the music.

Oasis has had a good long run in the past decade or so, and this album is their hard work and dreams realised, in short, it's clssic Oasis with new refreshing elements in it that gives you something familiar and different at the same time. This is a must-have for Oasis fans, a must-consider for music fans, and a must-get-another-one for me if I were to loose this album.